What To Expect On Picture Day
With CSP, we ensure that picture day operates as swiftly and smoothly as possible for everyone involved. If you have any questions or concerns before or while photos are being taken, please find one of our assistants near the photography stations to help out.
- When arriving please have your order form ready and filled out with all of your contact information and what products you would like to order.
- If you do not have an order form envelope provided by your league, we have blank forms available for you with our photography stations. This can be filled out while your team gathers at their prep and assembly area.
- Our picture day team will help coordinate where our setup stations are for the athletes, and where teams will be able to prep and gather.
- Once your full team has arrived and is collected with coaches and coordinators, our team will help organize all members by height if necessary and will station the team in the ready area for a photography station.
- Teams will be photographed individually in addition to your full team photo, and based on our picture day schedule we will coordinate with you where and when these will take place.- When your child has reached their spot at the photography station our assistants will gather your filled out order form and will begin to pose and ready them for the camera.
- After your individual and group photos have been taken our tasks together will be complete! Before leaving please ensure that we have your filled out order form and contact/payment information included so that the pictures taken can find their way back to you with ease.
- Processing and turn around times after picture day can vary, but if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us through this website via the Help or Email links. We will be glad to answer any questions or verify that status of your pictures as soon as possible.